The complete guide to new wave ski resorts
The complete guide to new wave ski resortsAs the appeal of the Alps begins to melt, Patrick Thorne goes in search of the pistes with pizzazz; the places where the lifts are high, the runs are long and the powder is deep, deep, deep Is Eastern Europe a joke? Not all the resorts in Eastern Europe deserve to be a joke among skiers. Bansko, a Unesco World Heritage area in Bulgaria's Pirin Mountains, has had a complete overhaul thanks to an injection of foreign capital. The new base development with modern, high-quality accommodation compliments the original, traditional Bulgarian village located 12km away. The resort is adding a new ice rink, horse riding, bowling and sleigh rides to compliment lift and slope upgrades on the mountain.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare