Pamporovo Puts End to Price Discrimination
Pamporovo Puts End to Price DiscriminationThe foreign visitors to Bulgarian mountain resort of Pamporovo are to pay as much for the services as the Bulgarians do, starting from the next season. This was announced by Panteley Memtsov, secretary of "Pamporovo XXI century" organisation, whose members are most of the hotels in the top ski resort. The prices are expected to be raised by 10% from the next winter season, which will help in balancing the pricelists for Bulgarains and foreigners, which traditionally differ sizably, Memtsov said. Currently double room prices in Pamporovo vary from BGN 25 to BGN 75. The price jump is due to the expected renovations in the resort's hotels. The hoteliers from "Pamporovo XXI century" pointed the 2004/2005 season as the most successful for the last five years.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare