Cultural calendar of the events in Bansko July- December 2005Cultural calendar of the events in Bansko July- December 2005
- A football competition between the teams of the mechanas and hotels from Bansko will enliven the summer atmosphere in the resort.
- International Rock concert of stars from the 70s and 80s, organized by hotel Tanne.
August 1. 2005
- A memorable celebration in honor of the Ilinden uprising. This is a major event in the Bulgarian history. The Ilinden uprising is a symbol of the struggle for uniting of the Bulgarian territories after the liberation from the Ottoman rule.
- Photo- poetical visions from Pirin- exhibitions of famous artists.
– Traditional fair in Dobrinishte in honor of Ilindensko- Preobrajenskoto uprising.
August 8-13- International Jazz Fest Bansko “2005”
- the music of the free people!
- International fair and tourism market- “Mountain, eco, balneology and balneology-energetic tourism”.
August 15. 2005
- Celebration of the Christian holiday “holy Mother”- offerings in the villages Gostun and Osenovo.
August 2005- Pirin Folk Bulgaria
- Bansko is a yearly festival of the Bulgarian Folk song. The fest is on a competition base and is reviewing the Pirin national melodies. The fest is of huge national and international significance.
September 6. 2005
- The Bulgarian Joining- town’s celebrations.
September 15. 2005
- The start of the new school year
September 22. 2005
- Celebrations for the independence of Bulgaria
- Children’s festival
October 5. 2005
- Official day of Bansko
November 1. 2005
- Celebration of the day of the Bulgarian national
December 7. 2005
- “Poets with Guitars”. A concert- recital, in the honor of Nikola Vapcarov.
- Opening of the winter season in Bansko
- Christmas and New Year celebrations
With the kind assistance of Bansko Municipal