Investments in resort town Bansko hit 400 mln euro
Investments in resort town Bansko hit 400 mln euroInvestments in resort town Bansko hit 400 mln euro Dnevnik Some 400 mln euro have been invested over the last 2 years in Bansko, the ski resort town located some 160 km south of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, said the architecture and construction department of the municipality. The most sought after land plots are those located around the lower end of the gondola lift. The low-end of the asking price for sites in the resort is 80 euro/sq m. The municipality has issued 180 building permits so far in '05. Around 70% of them are for the construction of holiday villages. The combined apartment inventory of these developments is expected to reach 6,000 by end-'06.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare