Bansko Reels in Jazz Music Fest
Bansko Reels in Jazz Music FestBansko Reels in Jazz Music Fest The mountainous pearl of Bansko, nestled in Pirin, makes the best of summertime by attracting jazz fans from all over the world in August. The opening of 8th International Bansko Jazz Festival earlier in August brought in musicians from the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Macedonia, Austria, Hungary, France, the Czech Republic, and Serbia and Montenegro. They performed alongside Bulgarian artists. Organisers of the festival seek to bring jazz, "the music of free people", closer to the public, to provide a stage for talented Bulgarian musicians, and to show the "summer charm" of the beautiful, ancient town of Bansko, which is better known as a ski resort.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare