Bansko considers airport construction
Bansko considers airport constructionBANSKO CONSIDERS AIRPORT CONSTRUCTION The possibility for the construction of an airport close to Bansko winter resort featured among the topics of discussion during a meeting between Bansko mayor Aleksander Kravarov and consultants from the US Trade and Development Agency. The participants in the meeting commented the opportunity for the construction of an airport, for passengers coming from European Union member states. It is planned to service Boeing 737 and Airbus airplanes. If the project is approved the US Trade and Development Agency will finance the preparation of the projects, which is estimated to cost 300 thousand BGN.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare