Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA
Address: Bansko, area of Gramadeto, str. Strazhite №8
GPS coordinates: 41° 49′33′′N 23°28′50′′E
Location: Astera (ex. Tamplier) apartment complex is situated 200 m away from the Gondola lift station in Bansko ski resort.
Accommodation: The hotel offers fully equipped apartments with panoramic views to the Pirin mountain.
Facilities: Conference Room, Business Lounge, Ski Wardrobe, Covered Car Park, English Courtyard.
Wine & Dine: The restaurant offers meals from Bulgarian and International cuisine. At guests' disposal is Room-service.
Spa & Wellness centre: The Spa center offers various massages and spa procedures, fitness, solarium, saunas, jacuzzi, steam bath, relaxation room, medical and rehabilitation programs.
The entertainment pool offers:
- Multi-beds for hydro-massage on which guests can enjoy releasing their body on the anatomical shape and relaxing of the underwater massage;
- Benches with hydro-massage - feels like with the multi-beds but in this case the client is seated.
- Different look like waterfalls - facilities from which water is poured into the pool in different ways depending on the desired effect.
- "Secret River" - narrow part of the pool. Starting from the beginning and one oval pool and surrounds it completely and go into the other end.
- "Tropic Thunder" - an attractive and fun facility situated between four columns filled with multiple nozzles with different functions.
Guests can enjoy the shower that falls in large drops, like tropical rain, fog, which is spread by other types of nozzles and both.
The Children's pool offers:
- Water sponge - attractive facility resembling a sponge in the periphery, which is flowing water.
Children can hide under it, sprayed with falling water and have fun incessantly.
- Children's slide.
Comments Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA in Bansko
Please, post a comment on Astera Complex.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Prices for Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA, Bansko
- Search Results
- Select Hotel
- Review booking
- Inquiry sent
Please fill in your reservation details in the form below. You can read more about the booking process here or read our terms and conditions here. Having problems with your reservation? Contact us now
Check rates at this hotel
|Single Room||HB||49 €||61 €||113 €||75 €||61 €||49 €|
|One-bedroom apartment||HB||113 €||138 €||201 €||162 €||138 €||113 €|
|Double Room||HB||72 €||89 €||155 €||102 €||89 €||72 €|
|Two-bedroom apartment||HB||271 €||322 €||449 €||375 €||322 €||271 €|
* BB: Bed and Breakfast, HB: Half Board (breakfast and dinner), FB: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner), AI: All Inclusive
The rates are in EUR, per night, per room/apartment. Please use the booking form to get a price for your period of stay, number of persons and meals included.
* The prices are in Euro per room, per night with breakfast and dinner included. Guests of the hotel can use indoor Aqua park (swimming pools and jacuzzis), fitness, steam bath, turkish bath, sauna, internet, transport to the Gondola.
* Maximum occupancy: Double room/Studio – 2 adults + 1 child or 3 adults; 1-bedroom apartment - 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults; Apartment - 2 adults + 3 children or 5 adults.
* Cancellations can be made, providing details of this are received at least 21 working days prior to check-in day - cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to the cost of the 3 nights of the accommodation and catering! Cancellations for the period 28 December 2016 - 16 January 2017 can be made min. 31 days before the check in date and cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to full amount for the accommodation!
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).
- room service
- business centre
- conference rooms
- outdoor parking lot
- lobby bar
- WiFi Internet
- 220v/ 50Hz voltage
- fitness centre
- indoor swimming pool
- steam room
- medical and spa centre
- direct dial telephone
- cable/ satellite TV
- Internet access
- cooking facilities
- ironing board
- sound-proof windows
- daily maid service
- TV & DVD
- room service
- smoke alert and sprinklers
The region is suitable for
- sport in the mountain
- mountain biking
- Cultural events and monuments
- Historical sightseeing
Attractions in the region
- beautiful nature
- away from industrial centers
- historical monuments
- natural reserve
- trade centres
Reviews about Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA, Bansko
Average from 11 Reviews
Services / Facilities4.2/5
Value for Money4.5/5
Reviews on Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
Paid WiFi did not worked. Spa did not offer sleepers/robes,
personal of reception, exept of the manager wasn't friendly.
Overall we have met our expectations.
We loved everything about this hotel.
Regarding 1st section, i would like more accurate information on what the hotel services are, for example the shuttle service to the Gondola is not very well defined. Also, i would like to see more reviews and feedback about the hotels, so you should encourage customers to speak up and say what they liked about a hotel and what they didn't like.
Regarding the Astera Hotel review:
Hotel was easy to find, it is very close to the Gondola station and the Pirin street with all the bars and mehanas. The front desk staff speak very good English, they were very helpful. The EUR currency exchange rate is very good at the hotel, prices were decent for the drinks at the bar. Breakfast and dinner were very good, we had enough variety for courses, deserts, etc. The SPA is excellent, very warm inside, a lot of space in the pools, multiple pools, even one heated outside, that was very nice.
The shuttle to the gondola was not frequent enough, it was 8:30, 9, 10, 11 in the morning, and similar intervals on the way back. The hotel was not very far from the Gondola, maybe 10 minutes in ski boots, but still not very comfortable to walk like that while carrying your skis and poles.
The ski storage room was in another building than the hotel, so we had to walk about 50 m back and forth with the skis. The most annoying thing was that this room was locked and someone from near the reception would have to come and open it. That person was not paying attention at all, it happened 3 times that we came back with the shuttle, went to the ski room to find it locked, then walk back to the reception to ask them to open it, it's not very comfortable in ski boots after a day on the slopes. Tried to raise this with the front desk, but they kept saying that we should ask for the guy to open the door, so didn't quite get the customer service idea. It's a shame a small thing like this can shade a negative light on the hotel, it's very cheap to fix (just get a guy who can pay
Very good hotel.
Nice hotel, good location, excellent spa
No romanian TV channel, no play room/space, at 10 pm when the lobby bar closes you don't have a place to stay with friends or play cards. It was a good holiday, nice people, good but not so diverse food, clean big apartments, pool & spa. Very good value for the money we have payed.
Breakfast and dinner were poor and the refilling of the meals wasn't quick enough. The extra 2 beds in the 4bedroom were very small and extremely uncomfortable.
The quality of food served at dinner was rather poor.
Best deals in Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA, Bansko
Last Minute in Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA, Bansko
Please contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
Early Booking in Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA, Bansko
View more about
View more hotels in
- Adeona Ski & Spa Aparthotel
- Alexander hotel
- All Seasons Club Aparthotel
- Amira hotel
- Aseva House
- Aspen Resort Golf Ski & SPA hotel
- Astera Bansko Apart Complex & SPA
- Balkan Jewel Resort
- Bansko Hotel
- Bansko Spa and Holidays
- Baryakov Family Hotel
- Belmont Aparthotel
- Bojur Hotel
- Bojurland Village
- Casa Karina Aparthotel
- Chateau Vaptsarov Hotel
- Comfort Aparthouse
- Cornelia Apart Hotel
- Dream Aparthotel
- Dumanov Hotel
- Eagle's Nest
- Emerald SPA Hotel
- Evelina Palace Hotel
- Evergreen Aparthotel & Spa
- Grand Montana Apts
- Grand Royale Apartment Complex & Spa
- Green life ski & spa resort Bansko
- Green Wood
- Hotel Perun & Platinum Casino Bansko
- Iceberg Hotel
- Ikonomov SPA Hotel
- Jik Family Hotel
- Kap House Family Hotel
- Kempinski Grand Arena
- Kralev Dvor Family Hotel
- Lazur Family Hotel
- Lion Hotel
- Lucky Bansko Hotel
- Maria-Antoaneta Residence Hotel
- Martin Club Hotel
- Mishel House
- Molerite Hotel
- Mont Blanc Apts
- Mountain Paradise 3 Aparthotel
- Mountview Lodge Apts
- MPM Hotel Guinness
- MPM Hotel Sport
- MPM Perun Lodge Hotel
- Mura hotel
- Murite Club Hotel
- Olymp hotel
- Orbilux Hotel
- Orphey Hotel
- Park Hotel Gardenia
- Pirin Golf Apartments
- Pirin Golf Hotel & Spa
- Pirin hotel
- Pirin Place Aparthotel
- Predela Hotel 2
- Premier Luxury Mountain Resort
- Rahoff Family Hotel
- Regnum Aparthotel
- Royal Towers Complex
- Snowplough Apts
- Sofia Family Hotel
- St. George Ski and Spa Hotel
- St. Ivan Rilski
- Strazhite Hotel
- Sunrise Hotel
- Terra Complex
- Trinity hotel
- Uniqato Hotel
- Vien Guest House
- Vihren Palace hotel
- Winslow Elegance Aparthotel
- Winslow Highland
- Winslow Infinity hotel
- Zara Apart Complex
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare