Ski resort Borovets beats growth forecast
Ski resort Borovets beats growth forecastSki resort Borovets beats growth forecast Borovets, the mountain resort located 72 km south-east of Sofia, has welcomed 20% more visitors so far this winter season in comparison with the year-ago period, besting earlier forecasts for a 10-15% y/y growth, said Nedyalka Sandalska, executive director of Balkantourist, the concession manager of the resort's skiing facilities. Some 70% of arrivals originated in Britain with Russia as the runner-up, said Balkantourist. The company intends to invest 50-60 mln levs in new ski runs and related facilities over the next 3 years.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare