Report from Dobrinishte mountain resort
Report from Dobrinishte mountain resortReport from Dobrinishte Dobrinishte is a small mountain and spa gem in the crown of the Pirin Mountain just 8 kilometers south of the World wide famous resort- Bansko. The first snow in Dobrinishte came for the weekend. BulgariaSki team went in Dobrinishte for the weekend. We saw and pictured the first snow on the slopes in the mountain. %LIMG4This year the small ski centre will continue operating with the cable lift to Bezbog chalet. However investors are planning to develop the resort for the next years into a huge spa and mountain centre. Dobrinishte Ltd is the investor of the ski zone “Dobrnishte” situated in the region between Dobrninishte and “Bezbog” chalet. The complex will offer 3, 4 and 5 star accommodation with a capacity of 10 thousand beds.
Please, post a comment on Report from Dobrinishte mountain resort.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare