The first snow fell on Rojen peak
The first snow fell on Rojen peakThe first snow fell on Rojen peak 17.10.2005 The first snow for the year fell on Rojen peak. This is absolutely normal, as the peak is high above the sea level, explained specialists. There is still no snow cover, as the land is still worm and the snow fall didn’t last long. The minimal temperature which was recorded there was minus 1, 5 degrees Celsius.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare