65 sm snow on Maliovitsa!
65 sm snow on Maliovitsa!65 sm snow on Maliovitsa! More of the cool weather until Wednesday The snowfall will continue until Wednesday when the weather is expected to become warmer. The temperatures on Monday fell to – 6 °C, the temperature on Musala peak is -21°C! Snow covered the whole country including the Balkan Mountain Range. The snow on Levski Chalet (near by Karlovo) is 60 sm. The record is on Maliovitsa peak. The snow there is 65 sm (on Maliovitsa Chalet). The peaks are surrounded by thick mist, that is why the tourists have to be very careful, warned Iavor Karolev from the Mountain Rescue service. Many of the chauffeurs are setting out without trammels and are having trouble on their way.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare