A night piste will be open nearby the Radomir chalet “Orlitsa”
A night piste will be open nearby the Radomir chalet “Orlitsa”A night piste will be open nearby the Radomir chalet “Orlitsa” An illuminated piste will be opened today nearby Radomir, announced the mayor Zlatko Stoychev. The piste is 400 meters long and is situated nearby the local chalet “Orlitsa”. The drag is made by local craftsmen. The skiers are provided with a special shelter, thanks to the program for demonstration projects. The winter sports lovers can use the ski rental with more than 20 pairs of shoes and other equipment. Thanks to initiative of the municipal the piste is illuminated, so that skiers can use it in the evening. This is the only piste in the region of Pernik for now.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare