Englishmen and Irishmen Occupy Pamporovo
Englishmen and Irishmen Occupy PamporovoEnglishmen and Irishmen Occupy Pamporovo The English and the Irish are the most numerous tourists in Pamporovo winter resort, southern Bulgaria. "Pamporovo registered a growth of 30-40% of the organized holiday-making groups in this winter season," sources from the Association of the hotel-keepers - Pamporovo 21st Century, informed. The number of the Bulgarian tourists in Pamporovo has decreased and this is most likely a follow-up of the hike in the prices of the ski passes. Apart from the Irish and the English, the number of Russian, Turkish and Greek tourists has also increased. The foreign holiday-makers are nearly 65-75% from all tourists in Pamporovo.
Please, post a comment on Englishmen and Irishmen Occupy Pamporovo.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare