Mousala Peak Gathered 300 Mountaineers for the Rila Celebrations
Mousala Peak Gathered 300 Mountaineers for the Rila CelebrationsRila Celebrations on Mousala Peak, Bulgaria Traditionally each year the first Sunday from August is the Rila Mountain celebrations Day. On August, 6th mountaineers from all over the country met on Mousala Peak to celebrate together. Over 300 lovers of Rila Mountain climbed the highest peak of the Balkan Mountains. Amongst them were tourist organizations’ members from Plovdiv, Stara Zagora, Doupnitsa and Velingrad. There were also visitors from Macedonia, Germany and Slovakia. The event was opened with performance of Samokov choir. Four cauldrons of boiled mutton were boiled on fire. The weather was fine and sunny. Competitions for best drawing and jumping with sacks were the highlight of the happening. In Mousala Chalet special mountain tea was given to the mountaineers.
Please, post a comment on Rila Day Celebrations.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare