The first snow fall in Pamporovo
The first snow fall in PamporovoThe first snow fall in Pamporovo The first snow for the season fell in Pamporovo and Rojen peak. The temperature on Rojen Peak is zero degrees according to information by the meteorological station. There is still no snow cover. The lifts in the resorts will start operating before 8th December, this was announced by Pamporovo Ltd. The prophylactics of the wire lines will complete until then. The hotel accommodation in Chepelare municipal will increase with 1500 beds. Thus the total number of beds in Chepelare will reach 6000 beds. The owners of hotels that are now in process of construction will stop operating by the end of November. All investors that continue constructing after 1st November will have to pay huge penalties. The ban of the construction works will last until the end of the skiing season in the site.
Please, post a comment on The first snow fall in Pamporovo.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare