Rhodope Mountains attract summer tourists to Bulgaria
Rhodope Mountains attract summer tourists to BulgariaRhodope Mountains attract summer tourists to Bulgaria Bulgaria's Rhodope Mountains are gaining popularity among summer tourists. The most popular alternative holiday destinations are the villages around the rivers of Arda, Shirokolushka and those close to the town of Smolyan. Accommodation in these villages costs from 10 to 15 leva (5 to 7.5 euro). The region is known for its traditional meals. Extreme sports lovers are also attracted by the great number of caves in the region. The region around the town of Trigrad features various such, as well. Rhodope Mountains are also known as typical spa destination because of the great number of mineral water springs. So far, the town of Devin offers the best conditions for spa tourism, expert.bg reported. %LIMG1%RIMG2
Please, post a comment on Rhodope Mountains attract summer tourists to Bulgaria.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare