Heavy snowfall in Bulgaria
Heavy snowfall in Bulgaria%LIMG1 Heavy snowfall in Bulgaria Heavy snowfall covered three-thirds of Bulgaria. The now cover in Sofia is 10 cm, 12 in Kyustendil. Snow is falling on the Aleko peak in the Vitosha Mountain and in Borovets mountain resort, and along the highest parts of the mountains in Bulgaria including the Todorka peak in Bansko. Meteorologists forecast higher temperatures for the next two days, which will be followed by cold front. The winter has officially settled in Bulgaria, and BulgariaSki team can’t wait to meet you all on the slopes. Do not forget that Bansko officially opens the new skiing season on 29th November 2008, with lots of surprises and interesting guests. BulgariaSki.com will bring to you the latest news and resort update with high quality pictures, so stay online.
Please, post a comment on Heavy snowfall in Bulgaria.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare