Bansko Traditional Fesival
Bansko Traditional Fesival%LIMG1Bansko Festival BulgariaSki, 09.02.2010 February 12 is the official holiday in Bansko. This is the date when all residents of the town mark the feast with appetizers and wine. The event will be held for the third consecutive year. The festival aims to present the cultural inheritance and local cuisine and wine, traditional for the region. Some of the local specialties have interesting names like kapama, chomlek, swimwear skewer, sache, lamb specialties, barbecue, trifles, round loaves and cakes, katino appetizer, kustureta with kazhely, dropka, smenka, karvavica and shujuk, shupla, kukarini, sulovra, katak, and others. Those of you who plan a trip to Bansko for the st. Valentine's day will have a chance to experience another fest in the town. Do not hesitate to pack your bags and head for Bansko. %LIMG2%RIMG3
Please, post a comment on Bansko traditional fesival.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare