FIS World Cup Round in Pamporovo
FIS World Cup Round in PamporovoFIS World Cup Round in Pamporovo BulgariaSki.com, 23 March 2010 A round from the FIS calendar will take place in Pamporovo on 27 and 28 March. The competition will consist of two slaloms during the two days. Two manches will take place during the two days, which will start start at 9:30 am and 1:00 pm. The ceremony will be on Sunday at 3:00 pm. This year Pamporovo Cup will be held on the runway in front of the Studenets chalet - "The Wall". The snow cover on Snejanka peak continues to be about 2 meters, and despite the warm weather is sufficient to provide perfect conditions for the race. Skiers form Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Macedonia and Romania, as well as athletes from Cyprus and Slovenia will attend the competition.
Please, post a comment on FIS World Cup Round in Pamporovo.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare