The First Snowfall in Sofia and the Mountains
The First Snowfall in Sofia and the MountainsThe First Snowfall in Sofia and the Mountains The mountain regions in Bulgaria are enjoying the first snowfall for the year. A slim snow cover has been reported in western and northern Bulgaria and the mountains. Tvarditsa-Elena and Etropole-Zlatitsa passes have been closed due to poor weather conditions. Thursday will bring scattered rain showers throughout Bulgaria. The lowest temperatures - between 0 and 5 C - will be recorded in Northeastern Bulgaria and in the plains at higher altitudes. Temperatures are expected to start rising as early as Friday with highs set at between 7 and 10C. The weather forecasters have warned that Bulgarians should brace themselves for a colder-than-usual winter, with temperatures rarely above the freezing point between December and February.
Please, post a comment on The First Snowfall in Sofia and the Mountains.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare