Skiing in Bulgaria will be available from mid December
Skiing in Bulgaria will be available from mid DecemberSkiing in Bulgaria will be available from mid December Meteorologists forecast enough snowfall during the period 20 November – 10 December to guarantee excellent skiing conditions from mid December. This was forecast by specialists form BAN. The institute foresees a colder winter, compared to last year. Specialists expect cold winter periods in January with temperatures below – 20 degrees C. The nice autumn weather will remain the same until 20th November, when the weather will become colder and rainy.
Please, post a comment on Skiing in Bulgaria – from mid December.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare