Chepelare ski centre opens on 18th December 2010
Chepelare ski centre opens on 18th December 2010Chepelare ski centre opens on 18th December 2010 BulgariaSki.com All ski fans will be able to hit the slopes in Chepelare tomorrow. The resort announced that ski slope 1 /red/- will be opened for skiers from middle station to the final. The small drag lifts on Mechi Chal peak will welcome all beginners willing to try the slopes for the first time. The high speed quad will operate for free on Saturday, when the official opening of the resort will be held. Chepelare ski centre announced that there is enough snow for skiing on the slopes and everyone is invited to enjoy their favourite sport in the Rhodope mountain in Bulgaria. The lift pass on Sunday – 19 December 2010 will be 10 Euro per adult and 5 Euro for children.
Please, post a comment on Chepelare ski centre opens on 18th December 2010.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare