Bansko Hosts Jazz Festival Again
Bansko Hosts Jazz Festival AgainBansko Hosts Jazz Festival Again The International Jazz Festival in Bansko is the biggest summer musical event in Bulgaria. The enormous popularity which the festival enjoys among specialists and fans across the world has turned it into one of the foremost international cultural happenings in the Balkans. The quaint old town becomes a meeting place for emblematic figures of today’s music world. The concerts are free for the public and the festival is organised with the aid of sponsors. Traditionally, the programme features styles and groups representing almost all jazz trends. The evening concerts draw huge crowds to the open-air stage on Nikola Vaptsarov Square in downtown Bansko. Throughout the festival week jazz is also played during the day on various smaller stages in the large resort complexes and restaurants.
Please, post a comment on Bansko Hosts Jazz Festival Again.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare