Europa cup in Pamporovo Starts Tonight
Europa cup in Pamporovo Starts Tonight12-13 February 2012 - Europa cup in Pamporovo Kamelia Krumova, BulgariaSki.com Seventy four top European skiers arrived at Plovdiv airport for the biggest event in Pamporovo this winter. The organizers of the event announced that three parking lots are available, for the audience of the event – one at the Malina ski centre, another one at Studenets and the so called heli pad. Free shattle transport is also offered from Smolyan and Chepelare. The lift from the bus station to Studenets chalet will be free of charge. Tickets fro the event will be sold at the cash desks at Studenets centre. The price will be 25 BGN per day. Guests of the resort will be also able to see the slalom from each side of the slopes for free. The official opening of the event was held tonight with a torch procession from the Bus station to “Perelik Plaza”.
Please, post a comment on Europa cup in Pamporovo.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare