Grand Monastery Hotel
Address: “Karamandzha” area, Pamporovo
GPS coordinates: 41° 38′42′′N 24°41′45′′E
Location: Grand Monastery Complex is situated right on the ski runs, 1680 m above the sea level, in the Karamanja area, next to the Monastery 1 and Monastery 2 Complexes in Pamporovo resort.
The complex is surrounded by century-old fir-trees.
Accommodation: The complex consists of 5 buildings connected with escalators. The buildings offer 317 apartments /with an area ranging from 25 to 276 sq. m/. The apartments offer 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms and fireplaces.
Each apartment is fully furnished featuring cable TV, fireplace in a living room, kitchenette, balcony with a splendid mountain view. Daily maid service is provided. Linen is changed twice a week.
Wine & dine:
The mehana – traditional Bulgarian style tavern with 108 seats offers Bulgarian cuisine and Rhodope specialties.
The panorama restaurant for 80 persons offers Bulgarian, Mediterranean and European cuisine.
The piano bar offers live music.
Spa centre: Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, stone bath, steam bath, beauty salon, massage rooms, solarium, lounges, Jacuzzi for two, cubicles, showers.
Facilities: The property offers doctor’s room, shopping facilities, ski-wardrobe, bowling with 4 tracks, internet hall.
Conference facilities: The fully equipped conference room is for up to 104 persons. It offers Internet, multimedia, etc.
The complex offers parking lot for 60 cars.
Comments Grand Monastery Hotel in Pamporovo
Please, post a comment on Grand Monastery Hotel.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Prices for Grand Monastery Hotel, Pamporovo
- Search Results
- Select Hotel
- Review booking
- Inquiry sent
Please fill in your reservation details in the form below. You can read more about the booking process here or read our terms and conditions here. Having problems with your reservation? Contact us now
Check rates at this hotel
|One-bedroom apartment||RO||61 €||102 €||83 €||61 €||72 €||61 €|
|Two-bedroom apartment||RO||78 €||124 €||102 €||78 €||93 €||78 €|
* BB: Bed and Breakfast, HB: Half Board (breakfast and dinner), FB: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner), AI: All Inclusive
The rates are in EUR, per night, per room/apartment. Please use the booking form to get a price for your period of stay, number of persons and meals included.
* The rates are in Euro, per apartment per night and include use of internet and parking.
* Maximum occupancy: 1-bedroom apartment - 4 adults; 2-bedroom apartment - 6 adults.
* HB (beakfast + dinner) suppl. available after 04 Jan 2016;
* Min stay during New Year Period - 5 overnights.
* Cancellations can be made, providing details of this are received at least 10 working days prior to check-in day - cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to the cost of the 3 nights of the accommodation and catering! Cancellations for the period 29 December - 03 January can be made min. 31 days before the check in date and cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to full amount for the accommodation!
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).
- safety deposit boxes
- money exchange
- laundry and dry cleaning
- internet access
- business centre
- conference rooms
- simultaneous interpretation facilities
- outdoor parking lot
- shops and boutiques
- hair and beauty salon
- secretarial services
- rooms for the disabled
- lobby bar
- pets allowed
- multilingual personal
- conference facilities
- 220v/ 50Hz voltage
- ironing board
- daily maid service
- indoor swimming pool
- steam room
- medical and spa centre
- direct dial telephone
- cable/ satellite TV
- Internet access
- safe deposit box
- work desk
- ironing board
- individual control of the AC
- bathroom kit
The region is suitable for
- sport in the mountain
- mountain biking
- sun baths
Attractions in the region
- beautiful nature
- away from industrial centers
- historical monuments
- natural reserve
Reviews about Grand Monastery Hotel, Pamporovo
Average from 9 Reviews
Services / Facilities2.4/5
Value for Money3.0/5
Reviews on Grand Monastery Hotel
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
I had problems with the staff in studenets rent for equipment.
The only wifi area in "Grand Monastery" had always problems and i couldn't organise my job in Greece.
Lobby of the hotel is not big enough for the customers.
Poor breacfast in the restaurant and the dinner too....
As the Grand Monastery is self catering it really needs a shop where food can be bought. There is very little available within the Monastery complex itself apart form a small shop selling mainly drinks. The swimming pool & spa services are very good but very expensive.
Even though it was mentioned on the site that maids will clean our room daily, I have to mention that only the first two days the maids came to take the rubbish and leave some toilet paper, the third day they changed some of the linen, in the adults room not for the children, and the next three days we didn't see them again. In the room there were three litter bags when we left not to mention the bathroom, we did not have toilet paper, and the towels should have been changed. The hotel service was really awful, not existant!!!!!! As for the receptionists, they hardly speak any English, they gave us inconvenient information about breakfast or dinner. They send us to a Mehana (that what they call it I think) which was in another building. However, I had asked them if there was something in our building and their answer was negative. The last day we discovered a beautiful restaurant on the first floor of our building.
The last think was that there were escalators for our rooms not lift and there were no escalators to come down. So the last morning we asked for somebody to carry our luggage and we waited for one hour. Nobody appeared. We had to carry all our things down (160 stairs!!!!!) Unbelievable for a 4star hotel.
Best deals in Grand Monastery Hotel, Pamporovo
Last Minute in Grand Monastery Hotel, Pamporovo
Early Booking in Grand Monastery Hotel, Pamporovo
Please contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
View more about
View more hotels in
- Boriki complex
- Boutique hotel Iva & Elena
- Coop Rozhen hotel
- Dafovska Hotel
- Elina Hotel
- Extreme Hotel
- Finlandia Hotel
- Forest Nook
- Grand Monastery Hotel
- Green Life Family Apartments
- Kamelia ApartHotel
- Laplandia Aparthotel
- Lucky Pamporovo
- Malina Chalets
- Monastery III Complex
- Mountain Lodge apart-hotel
- Murgavets Hotel
- Orlovetz Hotel
- Orpheus Hotel
- Pamporovo Castle
- Pamporovo Hotel
- Perelik Hotel
- Perelik Palace Hotel
- Residence Malina
- Royal House
- Snezhanka Apartments
- Stream Resort Hotel
- Villa Arfa
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare