Times: Bulgarian Ski Resorts Back into Fashion
Times: Bulgarian Ski Resorts Back into FashionThe Times: Bulgarian Ski Resorts Back into Fashion Bulgaria is coming back into fashion as a winter tourism destination, The Times said this week in an article focused on the upcoming ski season. The country offers good value entry-level skiing, the story said. It recalled that last season a third more people than the previous year decided to visit. The story accented on Bansko's growing popularity and the large amount of investments that have been poured there recently. "As a sign of the quality, upmarket hotel group Kempinski has opened a property there," the UK media pointed out.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare