Bulgarian Ski Runs Are the Best in Eastern Europe
Bulgarian Ski Runs Are the Best in Eastern EuropeBulgarian Ski Runs Are the Best in Eastern Europe "When it comes to comfortable conditions the Bulgarian ski resorts haven't caught up with the ones in the Swiss Alps, but they are among the best winter resorts in Eastern Europe," say experts from the Geo Saison German magazine. They have compared the pros and cons of the ski-runs, hotels, ski lifts and restaurants in all the former Eastern European countries. Most of the tourists in Borovetz are novices in skiing. "The 40-km long clean ski runs, the calm and majestic mountainous landscape and the cheap daily cards, which cost only 28 Euro, attract numerous holiday makers," writes Geo Seison.
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare