Perelik Project – a step ahead
Perelik Project – a step aheadPerelik Project – a step ahead The negotiations between the strategic investors of the “Perelik” sport & tourism centre have now ended, announced the mayor of Smolyan Dora Yankova. According to her, the project contract between the municipality and the future investor of the complex is about to be discussed with the municipal council. When the contract is approved, the counselors will discuss the proposed establishment contract for the infrastructure of the “Perelik” Sport & Tourism Centre. The company will be established jointly by the investor and the Municipality of Smolyan. According to the mayor, the proposed scheme is a public – private cooperation of a “crystal look”. Dora Yankova predicts that after the contracts have been signed, the construction of the first stage of the “Perelik” sports centre can start this year. The Joint Company, “Perelik Infrastructure” will manage the future ski centre, which will be constructed under the Perelik peak, in the middle of the Rhodope mountain. The planned resort is certainly impressive, with 84 km of ski slopes. The Joint Company is also a guarantee that over construction actions will not be allowed in the resort. By the end of July 2006, the proposal from the investor Mr Kiril Asenov, for 270 million Euro won the Smolyan municipal contest for the construction of 90% of the Sport Tourism Centre. Mr. Asenov presented a written guarantee for finance support by “Gramercy Financial Services” Company. The other 10% was taken by the company “Gela Engineering” Ltd. Now Smolyan Municipality will be responsible for the improvement of the infrastructure in the regions of Pamporovo - Stoykite – Devin, Mugla - Teshel – Devin, all or which will be gateways to the new ski centre Read more information and offers on Perelik Palace in Pamporovo! Perelik Palace: Apartments & Spa Request e-mail copy of Perelik Palace Information Pack
Please, post a comment on .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare