Equest buys 67% stake in Borovets developer
Equest buys 67% stake in Borovets developerEquest buys 67% stake in Borovets developer Investment fund Equest Investment Balkans (EIB) has made a non-refundable payment of 5 mln euro to purchase an option to acquire 67% of Rila-Samokov 2004 AD, the project company that owns 2 mln sq m of land in Bulgaria's Borovets mountain area for further development into residential second homes and associated infrastructure, the company said in filing with the London Stock Exchange. The Samokov municipality retains its 25% share in Rila Samokov 2004 AD which means the that other shareholder, construction company Glavbolgarstroy, is left with 8% after the deal with EIB. More information on Borovets region read here read here!
Please, post a comment on Equest buys 67% stake in Borovets developer .
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare