Address: 2010 Borovets, Bulgaria
GPS coordinates: 42° 16′5′′N 23°36′18′′E
Location: Hotel Moura's central location allows fast access to all major facilities in Borovets mountain resort. There is a ski bus stop outside the hotel.
Accommodation: The hotel offers accommodation in: 19 triple, 28 double and 19 single rooms. The rooms offers private bathroom, telephone, TV, mini-bar, fridge, terrace in the rooms on the first floor.
Services: Elevator, safe deposit boxes, money exchange, room service, laundry and dry cleaning, Wi-Fi Internet, shop, guarded parking lot. A day nursery is available for the convenience of guests with children.
Wine & Dine: The property features lobby-bar with a fireplace and a restaurant with 120 seats.
Conference facilities: The hotel offers 2 conference rooms with 50 seats and 25 seats and business-meeting room.
Sport & relax centre: Sauna, volleyball, football, basketball playgrounds with necessary equipment, tennis, table tennis, badminton, backgammon, chess offered at reception desk.
Comments Moura Hotel in Borovets
Please, post a comment on Moura hotel.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Prices for Moura Hotel, Borovets
- Search Results
- Select Hotel
- Review booking
- Inquiry sent
Please fill in your reservation details in the form below. You can read more about the booking process here or read our terms and conditions here. Having problems with your reservation? Contact us now
Check rates at this hotel
|Single Room||BB||32 €||44 €||32 €|
|Double Room||BB||42 €||66 €||42 €|
|Double Large room||BB||69 €||106 €||69 €|
* BB: Bed and Breakfast, HB: Half Board (breakfast and dinner), FB: Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner), AI: All Inclusive
The rates are in EUR, per night, per room/apartment. Please use the booking form to get a price for your period of stay, number of persons and meals included.
* The rates are in EUR, per room, per night with breakfast included.
* Maximum occupancy: Single room – 1 adult; Double room – 2 adults or 2 adults + 1 child; Triple room - 4 persons.
* Min nights stay duirng New Year Period - 3 overnights.
* Cancellations can be made, providing details of this are received at least 20 working days prior to check-in day - cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to the cost of 3 nights accommodation and catering!Cancellations for the period 23 December - 06 January can be made min. 31 days before the check in date and cancellations made after this period will incur a fee equivalent to full amount for the accommodation!
Any changes of the reservations after the Early Booking periods are deemed as cancellation and will be considered as new reservation.
* Children reductions are applicable for children 2-11.99 years valid at the time of the reservation (check in time).
- room service
- safety deposit boxes
- money exchange
- laundry and dry cleaning
- internet access
- business centre
- conference rooms
- outdoor parking lot
- shops and boutiques
- disco/night club
- lobby bar
- non-smoking room
- multilingual personal
- luggage storage
- doctor/ dentist upon request
- wake up call
- 220v/ 50Hz voltage
- safety & fire safety systems
- ski storage
- direct dial telephone
- cable/ satellite TV
- work desk
- sound-proof windows
- smoke alert and sprinklers
- panic button
- baby cot
The region is suitable for
- sport in the mountain
- mountain biking
- Cultural events and monuments
Attractions in the region
- beautiful nature
- natural reserve
Reviews about Moura Hotel, Borovets
Average from 8 Reviews
Services / Facilities3.0/5
Value for Money3.5/5
Reviews on Moura Hotel
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
- sent on
Hotel staff could be more friendly. No one smiled. When we were going up to the bar to order something, the staff who were meant to be at the bar, were relaxing, smoking on the sofa, and when made to get up made a face as if it was a drag for them. Receptionists were friendly enough, however, did not speak any English. Only one member of staff in the whole hotel spoke English. However, she was not very friendly and did not smile.
Value for money was good, and location was great, only a few minutes walk from the main ski lifts. There are plenty of pleasant restaurants and bars in town.
The bar in the hotel was comfortable, apart from the moody staff, with no English. You would expect hotel staff to speak English.
The restaurant was mostly closed in the evenings, and was only open for breakfasts.
On the board outside, it was advertised that the hotel has a night club, restaurant and a tourist service, none of which were actually there.
One day, all the water disappeared, but I think it was across the whole town, so it wasn;t the hotel's fault. One the first night, we had to pay for water, however the day day the hotel staff left us a bottle of water outside our door.
The rooms were cleaned every other day. A couple of times when they were not cleaned, we asked why and the receptionist said it was because the hotel was too busy (on New Year's Eve). Wifi was sometimes slow or disappeared completely. One night electricity disappeared. And every night in our room, the radiator was making a ticking noise all night. It would have been impossible to explain to the hotel staff though so we persevered.
I found the whole experience fantastic - even with a slight delay on our taxi transfer - everything was done with upmost professionalism. I would definately recommend Bulgariski to my friends.
For the first 2 or 3 days of our visit there was no fire in reception this was dissappointing but later the fire was lit which made it much more welcoming
It would be the most helpful to have most up dated info, as refer to the ski conditions, daily. Which are the functional slopes? Plus personal explanation, that even in 40% functionality there is a lot to do at the ski site.
I was very impressed by the facilities at the site, and if the ski conditions will allow it, you should expect my second visit after two weeks.
Thanks a lot,
Breakfast was awfull! Dinner, I dint even try...
Best deals in Moura Hotel, Borovets
Period: 18 Apr 2016-25 Mar 2017
- 7=6 all reservations during the period 01 March - 30 March 2017!
Last Minute in Moura Hotel, Borovets
Please contact us to get the best deals for this hotel. You can send us an e-mail or call us: +359 2 962 22 13
Early Booking in Moura Hotel, Borovets
View more about
View more hotels in
- Alpin Hotel
- Bor-Edelweiss Hotels
- Borovets Gardens Aparthotel
- Borovets Hills Hotel
- Breza Hotel
- Club Hotel Yanakiev
- Ela Hotel
- Euphoria Club Hotel & Spa
- Festa Chamkoria Hotel
- Festa Winter Palace Hotel
- Flora apartments
- Flora hotel
- Ice Angels Hotel
- Iceberg Hotel
- Iglika Palace Hotel
- Lion Hotel
- Malina Chalets
- Moura Hotel
- Rila Hotel
- Royal hotel
- Royal Plaza Hotel
- Samokov Hotel
- Sokol Hotel
- Spa Hotel Radinas Way
- Victoria hotel
- Yagoda Chalets
- Yastrebets SPA & Wellness Hotel
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare