The ski zone in Bansko is serviced by 25 km of speedy and comfortable lifts:
1 gondola lift;
6 four-seat chair lifts;
1 tree-seat chair lift;
3 anchor type tow lifts;
3 single tow lifts;
10 children dragger.
The lift operator in Bansko takes care for the maximum comfort of the skiers and snowboarders with the exclusive 8-seats Gondola cabin lift by Dopplemayer, 6 high speed quads of the latest Doppelmayer models, one 3-seat lift by Poma, 7 drags and 10 baby drags.
The total length of the lift equipment in the resort is 25 kilometers. All ski equipment can be used by one chip-card from SkiData.
Working hours of the lifts in Bansko ski centre
8.30 am – 4.30 pm / At 4.15 pm is the last lifting of skiers.
8.30 am – 5.30 pm Gondola lift (At 5 pm is the last lifting)
The Lifts in Bansko:
|Ski runs||Type||Length [m]||Elevation [m]|
|Old piste||T-bar drag||900||200|
Please, post a comment on Lifts in Bansko.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare