The Pirin Mountain is a tempting site for every hiker. We offer trekking tours, trips, sightseeing, biking in the Pirin mountain near Bansko resort. Discover Pirin, the Bulgarian Alps!
The Pirin Mountain is a tempting site for every hiker. The mountain offers magnificent scenery, numerous crystal clear lakes, interesting species of the flora and fauna! Pirin Mountain welcomes everyone who wants to enjoy the beautiful nature and unique relief! Don’t miss to take your camera. There are plenty of sights, that definitely worth a shot!
1. Bansko - chalet Vihren – the lake Okoto – Bansko
2. Mount Vihren climb - the highest mount in Pirin 5 - 6 hours
3. Mountain track from Bansko to the Moratovo - Ribno and Okoto lakes 3 hrs
4. Mountain track from Vihren chalet to Demianitsa chalet - 4 - 5 hrs
5. Mountain track from Bezbog to Demianitsa chalets - 4 - 5 hrs
6. Mountain track from Bezbog Chalet to the Popovo Lake – the largest in Pirin – 2-3 hrs
7. Mountain track from Vichren chalet to Yavorov chalet from the highest peak Vihren and koncheto - 5 - 6 hrs.
For more information and bookings contact us!
Please, post a comment on Bansko Pirin Mountain trekking tours, trips, sightseeing and biking.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare