Folklore Festival in Bansko
Folklore Festival in Bansko"Between the Three Mountains" Folklore Festival in Bansko Bulgaria's mountain resort of Bansko, situated at the foot of the Pirin Mountain (southwestern Bulgaria), opened the summer tourist season’2010. Over 1,500 amateur ensembles from the Balkans presented traditional songs and dances in this year's edition of "Between the Three Mountains" folklore festival, during the past weekend. Visitors enjoyed songs and dances from Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. This summer hotel- and restaurant-keepers lure Bulgarian and foreign holidaymakers with attractive prices up to 50% lower than in the winter season.
Please, post a comment on The summer season in Bansko started with a folklore festival.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare