The International Ski Federation inspects ski slopes in Bansko
The International Ski Federation inspects ski slopes in BanskoThe International Ski Federation inspects ski slopes in Bansko information by tmbulgaria.com, 17 Feb 2011, 12.31 A delegation from the International Ski Federation approved Banderitsa ski slope for starts of the World Ski Cup, which will take place in Bulgaria's Bansko on February 26 and 27, Sega daily reported. Bansko Municipality is planning to surprise best world skiers with 200 meters of a traditional dry, spicy sausage (Sujuk, also soudjouk), Standard daily reported. Traditional feast of Bansko’s food and wine will take place on February 24. The skiers will have a chance to see koukeri who will give the start of the feast.
Please, post a comment on Bansko is ready for the World Ski Cup.
We will greatly appreciate this. It will help us improve the content of this website, so other people know what they can expect.
Ski holidays in bulgaria
- Book a ski holiday in Bulgaria
- Family ski holidays in Bulgaria
- All Inclusive ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays for beginners in Bulgaria
- Group ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Luxury ski holidays in Bulgaria
- School ski holidays in Bulgaria
- Ski holidays in Bansko
- Ski holidays in Pamporovo
- Ski holidays in Borovets
- Ski holidays in Chepelare